© 2012 The Daily Grind Art Cafe
"Rather than booking a boring stuffy conference room in a hotel or community center, wouldn't it be awesome to book a creative meeting in a creative room?"
"Wouldn't it be great to have amazing coffee, lattes, and even full breakfast - in fact to have lunch & dinner too and even be able to order pitchers of beer or a round of scotches at a meeting, without having to stop for lunch or go elsewhere?"
"Wouldn't it be great to have a private room for a party where you can play the music you want?"
"Wouldn't it be great to have all of the above, at accessible rates that you can easily afford?"
All the rooms include free wireless internet access.
If you're looking for a casual, creative space where productivity can be enjoyed rather than forced, these rooms are perfect for your next meeting. The rooms are also fully licensed. Meetings can also be catered at a group rate, and the cafe's full menu is available from 11am-11pm.
If you're looking for a private room for a party - this is it. No Cleanup, full bar, full menu. Easy! Large party bookings also come with a personal server, and bottle service and hors d'oeuvres platters are also available.
To book a room easily please fill out the form below and we will correspond as soon as possible:
Upstairs at The Daily Grind there are 3 unique rooms, which are used as general dining room seating, and can also be booked privately for parties, meetings and other events. Private bookings are available at affordable rates, and when a minimum expenditure is met the room is free.
Here's how we think of it:
- Atari, Chess, Record Player (when available)
- $15/hr, $30/3hrs
- Free with $75+ in food & drinks
The Gold Room
- Large Screen (for use with your projector)
- surround sound system
- $25/hr, $50/3hrs
- Free with $150+ in food & drinks
The Front Room
- Front Window
- 3 wooden tables
- $15/hr, $30/3hrs
- Free with $100+ in food & drinks
* Reservations for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner are free, but subject to available seating. These rates are to guarantee the room for private use during regular business hours (excluding Saturdays and Sundays until 3pm). To book the entire upstairs or the entire cafe, please contact us by email. To download our Rates document click here